Wednesday, May 27, 2009

18 YEARS OF EXISTENCE( Copied from my Blog at Friendster )

As an alternative of reviewing I ought to choose blogging! Ops these are just

 only one of my attitude that instead of sleeping my mind chooses to imagine

 things that precisely won’t happen at all! It’s not a hobby; however it’s a

 diversion of the mind that even I couldn’t explain why it was happening.

 Conceivably a Psychologist could explain these… he he

Some of us would assume that 18 years of existence gratify ones self in

 every distinct fixation that a person does. But in my case I don’t believe it so

 much because those who say that 18 years of existence is probably enough

 for a person to explore everything that he/she could do, could have and

 could experience is not TRUE!!!…though it’s not yet proven by me. It’s a

 premise

 

That somewhat must be believed in… devoid of any auxiliary rationalization,

 it’s the same way of deeming that there’s more to life than the pattern we go behind.

An early stage of becoming a mom and a father is more likely to occur now

 days. Teenage is somehow enjoyable and an adventurous experience

 which really sometimes goes to the extent that our future ruined because of

 MAKING LOVE ;p and over abused trusts that our parents gave us. And to

 which we are committed too. Without thinking the precise contemporaries

 that might affect the relationship that we have into our family most specially,

 But from time to time that we are vigilant in having a relationship there’s still

 one craze that wont stop you thinking and would bother your mind…that’s

 WHEN SOMEONE GOT RAPED and somehow a GUY HAD RAPED A

 GIRL…should I be including GAYS? Ha-ha… Kidding!

 

 

***sorry I have to sleep for now coz I’ve still class tomorrow…

Don’t worry ill still continue this BLOG…

Enjoy reading! :]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment