Wednesday, May 27, 2009

top-reason-for-tittlle-tattle


Just done having gossipy….

awts yes I am fond of it though..

I just don’t want to be like them…

That’s why I used to ask over a bigwig’s story

Or a life rather…

It’s not because for the sake of colleting hearsay to thorough

And spread that makes an issue about them.

It’s just that we’ll try to overcome those things that they have had…

In short it’s an additional experience from beings that were

So very weak that they could hardly give more time

To solve what they got!

To at least get a bit setting is one of my reasons.

Neither do I?

Who knows?

Maybe these coming days I’ll also encounter those problems that they had..

SATISFIED?

NEED A FURTHER EXPLANATION?

**then talk to your hand!



^^ Also written On January 26,2009

No comments:

Post a Comment