Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things that I assume I know about myself (PART TWO =] )

here’s this one night that I arrived home not that very late at night..ung sakto lng..haha..

I entered the room, lie down on bed. Tried to sleep but my eyes wont go to frothy winks!...  pumasaok ung makuleeet kong pinsan and suddenly said“ Are you drunk? Coz’ you smell like you’ve drink liquor!“ agad ko xiang cnagot sabi ko “HINDI UH!Ung alcohol yan ng classmate ko ulol! “ then asked me again where was that alcohol, if it’s true? I just shut my mouth and didn’t answer him at all! Sabay sabe in ILOCANO version..“ YEY INMINOM IPULONG KA MAN! , AGATARAK KA PAY! INMINUM KA NYA?!! AY LAMAN!”hahahahaha =]] ( aha! Uminom ka no? isusumbong kita! Amoy lak ka!)

 

Ha-ha ang mga bata nga naman mausisa!!


... APRIL 19, 2009- at midnight 

When suddenly my aunt and his son went home already to province, I noticed a two beer in cans on the refrigerator and get the other one I went to the rooftop so that no one would see me drinking. I was right no one had caught me! Ha-ha

** SAN MIGUEL- PALE PILSEN 5% alc./vol. 

And I’m thinking...hhhmmm... That im gonna be drinking the other one left their in.. Haha..Tonight? But I have only one stick of Dunhill frost left on my cigarette case.. ill just buy a Marlboro Lights nalang.. anyway its my brand… =]]

 

^^ ops! I remember! It’s the same thing happened last month I think? Two beers in can left in our refrigerator, but I had no time drinking them coz’ I got Pyrexia for almost One week! I don’t know who drink it na..

No comments:

Post a Comment