Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things that I assume I know about myself (PART ONE =] )

Ok! then guys let’s start reading mine. Ha-ha

I actually start drinking liquor at the early age of 13..ops?

Was that too early? NO.NO.NO !!! just kidding! That’s honestly the age when I first

Taste it, the white GIN? The lapad one?haha and that was the first time that I got drunk!

I could still remember that shit! We start drinking for about around 7 or 8pm? Until 5am in the morning. BUT I tell you people I only drink 3 to 4 shots then the next thing happened was…

Haha I got pissed and vomited all night long!!!huhu…uh!!! that jerk!

 

OK NEXT…

From the time I tasted liquor, it was also the same time that I tasted and tried smoking!

Ops wait! I got an experienced from it! They gave us some cigarette to smoke because I and VINCENT T. were really getting board waiting for his batch mate to stop from drinking! So we did smoke! At first I don’t think I can but as the hour goes by, I tried..

Hmmm.. its not good! I felt like I was dizzy and wanted to vomit! It sucks because those SMOKER told us that the effect was only effective during your first try!hmm.. It’s a phony! Because during the next day or maybe I think a week ago? I again tried it but same thing happens to me!

 

NEXT!! =]]

Another experience with an old friend during my study at UNIVERSITY OFNORTHEN PHILIPPINESHe was ADMEIR FRANCE B. a gay-Dorm mate of mine. There’s this one night that we thought of getting drunk! We want to feel how’s being intoxicated is!..haha

So we bought 1 big GSM blue,1 small, a juice for the chaser and some PULUTANS!

Then we start drinking them…..we drink.drink.drink until I GOT DRUNK!!’ haha..

Guess who was the first to feel crazy?haha.. ako unang nalasing…

What I did was to crawl on my bed and sleep without taking a shower! Hahaha..

Yuck!!

 I thought Admeir went to 3rd floor and provoked our other guy’s dorm mates.

Hmmm. There was these two boys who was also drunk got in the dormitory very late at night..I think they played with him!haha..ops sorry! That was the old news from CINDERELLA’s  Dormitory..hahaha  peace out friend! =]

 

WANT SOME STORY?haha

 

Now that I’m in Quezon City away from those old friends…I finally found other friends that would make my day happy? Whoa! Drama! Haha…that would train me instead! haha..joke For so many sitting with them, drinking and smoking..I couldn’t tell them all chronologically now.. What I remember was that I came home at a very late hour if drunk! Sometimes I chose to pass by through the window than in the main door because I’m afraid of getting caught and get reprimanded! Hahaha

*** till here!

 

** parang mali ang TITLE ko ata?haha

 

^__^ TO BE CONTINUED…    

No comments:

Post a Comment