Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dear Papa,

Its not easy growing up without a father, I honestly haven’t felt any presence from my Papa during my days.

To my father who thinks only of himself, perhaps not all the time but since he started his disloyalty and thoughtlessness with my Mama and to his family, I don’t think I could forgive him at first but as years passes by I thought of a better reason that would help my hearts wound be healed. Now I can say that whatever happened during that time I would chose to trash them out from the box of my treasured experiences. I would forget the days that tears falls within my eyes. I would remove from my memory the days that I’ve seen my mama and sister cry because they couldn’t accept what was going on. And the days that my brother always dunked, provoking people! It even goes to the extent that he thinks of becoming rebel. See how a father affects his family whenever he made mistakes?

Are you a father? Seems that you don’t have any family left here to support! You always make your damn excuses! For how many times I beg you for my studies? Did you count them? Have you red all my texts for you? Well I guess you weren’t! You know what? I’m seeing you as a one big shit, who thinks only of himself… I’m so sorry to say this pa but, if I had just given a chance to choose who would be my father is? Then I wouldn’t think of you at all nor look where you into! And don’t dare to think that I’m choosing you then!

For all of my life, you didn’t do anything for me to be happy and for the rest of my life! I don’t know why life gave me this problem, sorry but I hated much and much! You’re a certified womanizer! It’s your entire fault! You’re a liar! Talk shit!


No comments:

Post a Comment