Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Subjects that I'll be enrolling coming this 1st Semester

HLC 2 ----- 5 units
NSC 3 ---- 5 units or NSC 3A with 5 units
COMP 1 - 3 units
FIL 2 ------ 3 units
SHT ------- 3 units
PE 4 ------ 2 units
-----------------------------------
               21 units

wula na huli na ko! mauuna na clang mag capping
and pinning! arhhhggg!!!! huhu..
But anyway di naman ako nag mamadali! =p

^^ i got a problem with some of my subjects kasi..
Inc. ako sa Zoology Lec. ko when I was still on BS-Biology
at UNP .Now my problem was I wasn't able to take 
my NSC if i'm not going to enroll first it's Pre-Req which is
the NSC 3A! How is this man! sakit sa ulo! Bat kasi krinedit ung 
Zoo. ko to NSC 3A? though they're the same 
in units, both were 5 but then it's course title were actually definitely different!
Hows this?? 

heres another problem!
The College of Arts and Sciences Of UNP ay NASUNOoG ! 
Then after a month sumonud nman ang University's Administration Building!
OMG ! san ko po hahabulin ang grades ko?
 My instructor in NSTP 1 left the country and went abroad
without releasing our grades! Darn him! I guess Its the University's
fault, Why did they let him went abroad without releasing the grades of
his students?

Another one! 

Inc. ako sa Fil2 kasi wulang
references ung research namin! ha-ha
(who's fault again? well I think damay nako d2...hehe )
-my groupmates didnt inform me this....

Now i've no Choice but to repeat those 
subjects! Zoology which became NSC 3A,
FIL 2 and NSTP 1..


SAD.SAD.SAD. =[


^^ the good thing was after those subjects
major na ako! =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment